As a Customer Development Manager (m/f/d), you will form an integral part of our growth strategy by developing Lyntics' portfolio of existing customers. In this role, you will partner closely with internal stakeholders (Sales, Product Management, Engineering) as well as external stakeholders and decision-makers to identify strategic milestones and initiatives that drive renewal and expansion.
- Be the first point of contact for your customers in strategic matters related to our platform to stay on top of their business needs.
- Identify up- and cross-selling opportunities, e.g., by raising awareness for (new) products, conducting product demos, or introducing new ways to optimize your customers' platform usage.
- Regularly sync with external stakeholders to monitor platform experience and satisfaction.
- Derive holistic and customer-specific strategies for renewal and expansion together with team members from Sales, Product Management, Engineering, etc. and identify new use cases, activation campaigns, and product innovations.
- Negotiate new offers with your customers' key stakeholders and decision-makers.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You've spent at least 2 years in account management, sales, or consulting, preferably within enterprise SaaS.
- You possess excellent communication and presentation skills, in both German and English.
- You have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining value-based relationships with your customers.
- You are a skilled negotiator who can drive deals with high-level decision-makers.
- You are able to break down technical contexts into digestible pieces for non-technical stakeholders.
- You are known for your intrinsic motivation, can-do-attitude, and goal orientation.
As a team member at Lyntics, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible working conditions (remote, hybrid, and on-site)
- An exciting full-time job in an innovative and forward-looking environment
- Fresh fruits, free drinks in our Munich Office
- An ambitious and helpful team (as well as regular afterwork events)
Let´s shape the future of data literacy together and send us your application (incl. CV and salary expectation).
We are looking forward to meet you!