As a Solution Engineer (m/f/d), you will support your sales team members in attracting and retaining customers. As a technical expert for our platform, you will be optimally equipped to advise potential customers and work out long-term solutions with them.
- You will develop a deep understanding and in-depth technical knowledge of our product in order to advise customers in the best possible way (e.g. scope, implementation, best practices).
- In cooperation with all involved teams (internal as well as external), you will support the successful technical implementation of our platform.
- You will work with our sales and customer success teams to identify customer needs. To this end, you independently manage customer appointments and ensure efficient cooperation between the relevant stakeholders.
- As a "Voice of the Customer", you will advise our product team on technical platform-related questions and bring in impulses for new functions and extensions.
- You represent an integral part of technical pre-sales discussions with relevant stakeholders and decision-makers in order to advise them on Lyntics in the best possible way.
You're an ideal candidate if:
- You have previously worked in roles that have distinguished themselves through customer contact and maintaining customer relationships in technical sales (e.g. as a Pre-Sales Consultant, Technical Consultant, Implementation Manager).
- You are able to understand the individual business needs of customers from different industries and to translate and present them into convincing visions and roadmaps.
- You have demonstrable experience in the successful handling of technical management communication.
- You have obtained basic skills in SQL.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Optional: You have a basic understanding of Python or TypeScript to facilitate communication with the development team.
As a team member at Lyntics, you'll enjoy:
- Flexible working conditions (remote, hybrid, and on-site)
- An exciting full-time job in an innovative and forward-looking environment
- Fresh fruits, free drinks in our Munich Office
- An ambitious and helpful team (as well as regular after-work events)
Let´s shape the future of data literacy together and send us your application (incl. CV and salary expectation).
We are looking forward to meet you!